Customer Solutions Services LLC was founded in 2013 and became fully established in 2019. We are an inbound customer service call center. We do inbound customer service for several different clients, specializing in retail, medical, warranty services, roadside assistance, and many other services.
Our employees are fully remote, meaning they work from home. We are always hiring. So if you are looking for a new job and want to get rid of the daily commute, and want to work from the comfort of your home, contact us today to see what you need to get started to begin a new job with us!
For more information, check out the faqs page to see equipment requirements and more information about our company!
Are you interested in working from home? Not sure what you need to work from home? Read over this list for the full faqs to get a better idea of what equipment you need and how our company works. After you've gone over this list, if you are still interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Desktop PC with dual monitors that are at least 19 inches. Or a laptop and an extra monitor. ALL IN ONE PC'S ARE NOT ALLOWED NOR COMPATIBLE WITH CLIENTS SYSTEMS!
2. Hardwired internet connection. Wi-Fi is not allowed, as well as satellite internet.
3. USB Headset. Wireless headsets are not allowed for use.
4. Some clients require a telephone line. Some do not. So when you go to choose your client, thoroughly read the client description for their requirements.
5. Employees of Customer Solutions Services LLC are 1099 independent contractors. You are responsible for the set back of your taxes. You are given a 1099 at tax time for filing purposes.
6. Each client has training. You are responsible for paying for the training when you sign up for the client. Once you have completed the training, and have completed 60 days of service for the client, you ARE REIMBURSED for the training. IF YOU ARE MILITARY OR A MILITARY VET/ SPOUSE, YOUR FIRST COURSE IS FREE.
7. Training is NOT paid at first. Once you start taking calls during your training, then you start getting paid. Pay is twice a month, the 15th and the end of the month. Some clients do not do call taking during training, so if money during training is important to you, make sure you pick a client that does call taking during training.
Please make sure you read this thoroughly. If you agree, then definitely send us an email. We always want new, bright smiling faces joining our company. We'd love to have you apply and join us today!
So many people are intimidated or get a little confused with everything required to work from home with our company. And that's completely normal! You are ultimately starting a new venture if you've never worked from home before.
If you have gone over the list and are feeling overwhelmed, give us a call, send us an email. Just reach out! We can answer any and all questions you have. If there are certain things you may have issues with, we can work with you on obtaining what you may need. We want all of our employees to be the best they can be and have the best experiences. It's what we do!